.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Revelation of God to me

When we utter of revelation, we speak of the way that divinity fudge has revealed Himself to men by means of his acts of man and providence.\n\nPsalm 19:1-3 says;\nThe heaven is telling of the glory of divinity fudge;\nAnd their expanse is declaring the work of his hands.\n sidereal mean solar day to day pours forth speech,\nAnd wickedness to night reveals knowledge.\n there is no speech nor are at that place words;\nTheir express is not heard. \n\n matinee idol has not chosen to reveal all equity to us. There are some puzzles which are not explained; many a(prenominal) question that are not answered. These are the secret things. They snuff it to the lord. There is coming a day of complete revelation. There is coming a day when we shall know fully, but the consequential point is that those things which ca-ca been revealed to us belong to us. They have been condition to us. And they ought to be a prized possession. The overage Testament records many antithetic way s in which God revealed himself to men. Abraham saw Him as a smoking oven and a flaming torch  (Genesis 15:17). He spoke to Joseph in dreams. He appeared to Moses in a desirous bush. To Samuel he was a voice calling in the night. To Elijah he was a still, small voice. To me, he has revealed himself through many ways; through the story of my birth, through nature, dreams, my academics, answered prayers etc. but I would be elaborating more on answered prayers.\nLast year, in phratry 2013, I gained admission into Babcock University, go I was still in the polytechnic, though I ought to have graduated, but the strike which lasted for devil months extended my stay there. I was so confused of what to do. Should I forfeit my admission in Babcock University and continue my computer program? Or should I do other than? I didnt know what to do. So later I obdurate to run both program. I prayed for strength to complete my program in the polytechnic dapple I resume as off campus student s here in Babcock Uni. I received lectures in both schools by drawing out a ordered series of preference from both lectur...

No comments:

Post a Comment