.

Monday, March 25, 2019

My Tear Essay -- Narrative Crying Descriptive Depression Essays

Have you ever been crippled or felt so incapable of something? Has anything felt so empowering that you didnt know what to do or how to rigging the situation? Have you ever felt so much trouble where it seemed like it immobilized your body? Have you ever felt so gloomy that you really didnt know where the source of depression was coming from? These be the questions that come to my mind when I think about each and any tear that ever hits my face. I oppugn how many tears are actually hitting my face, how many actually seep into my skin. I wonder if people think the same way that I think or it they sometimes feel the same way that I feel. Many delivery often loose their connotation. A tear to me is no longer a tear. A tear to me is history. It is the constant reminder of hurt, that sometimes spreads its way by means of my body. A tear is pain and memories, a tear is something that cant be erased, its something that only I see and that most will never see. You can never f eel exactly what I feel or understand the way that I heal you can never sincerely know why I hurt, so deep inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment