.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Discussion Questions Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Discussion Questions - Essay Example I prefer change, I enjoy delegating tasks to others, and I want to be noticed for my achievements. I am also the type of person who likes to be in charge. I tend to look forward to confronting conflict instead of shying away from it. I consider myself to be a proactive person, with a proactive personality. â€Å"Proactives [with proactive personalities] identify opportunities, show initiative, take action, and persevere until meaningful change occurs. Proactives are more likely to be seen as leaders and to be change agents. They†¦[definitely can] achieve career success, but it’s important for them to be in the right situations to fit their personality.†1 As a proactive person, I seek to be the first to engage in an issue and take it head-on. Instead of waiting to figure out what is going to happen, I make sure that I make things happen. I change and influence what happens around me by being involved. In all situations, I try to stay proactive and interested as a pa rticipant in my surroundings. It’s evocative of a dominant person’s personality traits; I am no different. 2) How do ethics influence human behavior in organizations? (250 words) Ethics influence human behavior because humans’ actions are inevitable affected by dogma and rules. If there were no rules or ethical standards, people would do whatever they wanted. However, ethics give order to the chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment